Graphics and Video Designer – Intern
Full-time. Vancouver, BC.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Magnify Digital is a boutique digital agency specializing in digital marketing strategy, advertising and training for the creative industries.
We are looking for a talented visual design specialist to prepare clear and persuasive presentations, illustrations and videos to be used in online training courses. The ideal candidate must be a highly creative problem solver who can think quickly and roll with the punches as needed to meet business requirements and deadlines of fast paced projects.
This position requires creativity mixed with attention to detail, a positive attitude, flexibility, and grace under pressure.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- More than 1 year of graphic design experience.
- Ability to design and create training material for online and offline media including Powerpoint/Keynote presentations, print brochures, animations and videos.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator Photoshop, Premiere Pro), Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and Mac Pages, Numbers and Keynote.
- Must be able to create presentation design and templates – and must possess knowledge of presentation delivery.
- Must have excellent sense of pacing and timing, typographic and layout skills.
- Ability to edit various forms of video in Final Cut, and to troubleshoot and find solutions for issues such as video transcoding.
- Ability to create motion graphics.
- Excellent analytical, creative, and communication skills.
- Ability to be self-directed and willingness to take initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy with an interest in learning new tools and platforms.
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering training classes, either live or e-learning is an asset.
- Must live in the Lower Mainland.
- B.F.A. or B.A. degree preferred.
A sense of humour isn’t mandatory, but, it sure is appealing!
- Creating exceptional graphics, illustrations, infographics and videos for online learning courses.
- Assisting with marketing initiatives such as web and graphic design projects.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please submit your application before Wednesday May 31, 2017.