Digital Marketing Strategist – Advertising Specialist
Small and mighty digital strategy agency looking to expand team!
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Magnify Digital is a trailblazing boutique agency specializing in online strategy, content, advertising, and training. The Marketing Strategist-Advertising Specialist will be involved in all stages of strategy design and implementation, and needs particular super powers to create high impact search and social advertising campaigns. We need entrepreneurial-minded, dynamic candidates with both right and left brains firing — blue sky thinkers with strong analytical skills.
Experience creating clever display and search campaigns, and the ability to track results and analyze data are essential. Knowledge of existing and emerging online and mobile marketing trends, deep knowledge of social channels, and the ability to play nicely on a team, are also key. As well, you must have strong writing skills.
- providing analysis of new and prospective clients’ online presence
- designing comprehensive, innovative, and measurable online marketing strategies
- creating and managing Google Adwords campaigns
- creating and managing social media advertising campaigns (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- monitoring and stimulating audience engagement
- analyzing qualitative and quantitative data
- report writing
- discovering and championing emerging tools, trends, best practices
- minimum Bachelor of Arts, Commerce, Business Admin, or equivalent
- degree in field related to marketing or digital strategy, a definite asset.
- minimum 3 years rigorous experience and proven knowledge of online marketing
- excellent writing skills
- demonstrable success designing and executing search and display advertising (yes, there will be a test!)
- ADVANCED knowledge of social media tools and video platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, SnapChat, etc.)
- verifiable, past success engaging defined target markets
- experience with Google Analytics, web data analysis, search engine optimization, search advertising,
- passion for learning
- strong communication skills
- strong attention to detail and deadlines
Preferred candidates will have one or more of the following:
- proven experience with Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager
- knowledge of basic HTML
- knowledge of using WordPress and Drupal for content management
- knowledge of image editing
- expertise in data analysis and visualization
- experience or education in media (film, television, web) production